For the 2020/2021 academic year, virtual support is available. In-person support is not offered.
- Start a conversation with your liaison librarian about classroom library instruction.
- A librarian visit works best when it takes place 2 to 3 weeks before a research assignment is due.
- Pass along the following information to your librarian:
- Course title, code, and section
- Number of students in your class
- A copy of the research assignment that your students are currently working on.
- A copy of your course outline, if possible.
Before the session
- Reviewed the research assignment with your students prior to the librarian visit.
- Ask students to start thinking about the information-seeking process.
- Have you considered making attendance mandatory for the visit?
- Are you able to attend the librarian visit?
- If there are questions regarding an assignment that come up in the library session, you are the best person to answer them.
- Was the librarian visit beneficial to your students?
- Please feel free to provide feedback to your liaison librarian.