If you are affiliated with the University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies (UTIAS), you can request books from the University of Toronto Libraries for delivery to UTIAS. Eligible collections are all libraries with circulating collections (excluding Emmanuel, Pratt, Trinity, Physics, and St. Augustine's).
To place the request in LibrarySearch:
- Login to LibrarySearch
- Find the item you wish to request
- Click on the title of the item to expand the catalogue record
- Click on Library Pickup to open the request form
- In the Pickup Location drop-down menu, select Work Address listed under PERSONAL DELIVERY
- Click Send Request
- Upon successful processing of your request, you will receive a confirmation email
- At this point, your request is now on loan to you, and is on its way to UTIAS via courier.