The University of Toronto Libraries now subscribes to a journal browsing service for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones called BrowZine. A web version is also available for desktop and laptop computers.
Once you download the app on your device, or visit the website, sign in with your UTORid and password. BrowZine will populate with U of T journals from supported publishers.
You can then
- Search for your favourite journals
- Add journals to your personal bookshelf so you can be notified when new issues are available
- Read articles in Browzine or send them to other PDF-reading apps
- Send article information to citation managers like Zotero
- Share article information via email and social media