***NOTE - We strongly recommend using the Firefox browser to submit your entry. Some Chrome users are receiving an error message after clicking the submit button and finding that their entry has not been sent. If you are unable to submit after trying another browser, please download this Word entry form and email all required components to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Please complete the form below to apply for the Showcase Your Work: U of T Libraries Graduate Student Exhibition Competition. There are two sections:
SECTION 1: Contact & Project Information
SECTION 2: Supporting Documents (as attachments)
You will upload these files as three (3) separate documents in the entry form area below. Documents must be saved as .doc, .docx, or .pdf. We would prefer to receive the proposal and entry form (if not using the online entry form) in .doc or .docx format.
- Exhibit proposal --> *Please use this this Word template*
- A copy of your original submitted paper or project, including bibliography
- Letter of support from your supervisor/instructor
When saving your documents, please use the following naming conventions to help us keep track of all parts of your entry:
- For the proposal: LastName_FirstName_ExhibitProposal_YourProjectTitle (.doc or .docx)
- For the entry (if not using the online entry form): LastName_FirstName_Entry_YourProjectTitle (.doc or .docx)
- For your original project: LastName_FirstName_OriginalProject_YourProjectTitle ((.doc, .docx, or .pdf)
- For your letter of support: LastName_FirstName_LetterOfSupport (.doc, .docx, or .pdf).
If your research assignment cannot be submitted in an electronic format (e.g. a video, music performance, artwork), email the prize committee at email@example.com.
After you submit this form, you will see a confirmation message in your browser.
* indicates a required field