Moving data off UTORmail or UTORexchange
All of the following articles provide ways in which you can save copies of your email messages to your computer.
- UTORmail webmail folder backup You can back up your Webmail email folders by downloading them to your hard drive.
- UTORexchange — Please note, it is not possible to export messages from owa.utoronto.ca. To export your messages, first configure UTORexchange in a desktop app such as Outlook or Thunderbird, then use the appropriate instructions below to save those messages to your computer
- Back up an Outlook for Mac 2016 profile — create a backup of an email account before deleting it to preserve messages in an archive
- Archiving email messages using Outlook 2011 and Outlook 2016 — copy messages from your email account to local folders
- Back up messages in Mac Mail — back up your UTORmail messages before removing the account
- Saving email messages using Thunderbird