UTORexchange will be decommissioned as of January 2020 and all email accounts still residing on UTORexchange will be closed and permanently deleted.
Moving data off UTORmail or UTORexchange
All of the following articles provide ways in which you can save copies of your email messages to your computer.
- UTORmail webmail folder backup You can back up your Webmail email folders by downloading them to your hard drive.
- UTORexchange — Please note, it is not possible to export messages from owa.utoronto.ca. To export your messages, first configure UTORexchange in a desktop app such as Outlook or Thunderbird, then use the appropriate instructions below to save those messages to your computer
- Back up an Outlook for Mac 2016 profile — create a backup of an email account before deleting it to preserve messages in an archive
- Archiving email messages using Outlook 2011 and Outlook 2016 — copy messages from your email account to local folders
- Back up messages in Mac Mail — back up your UTORmail messages before removing the account
- Saving email messages using Thunderbird