Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ through a web browser, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
- Before you set up your mobile device to access UTmail+, you must verify your UTORid (you will only need to do this once). Go to https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/ and click on verify under Problems with your UTORid?.
- Log in with your UTORid and password. You should see a message stating “Your UTORid and password have been checked and should work.”.
- From the Home screen, choose Settings, then Passwords & Accounts, then Add Account.
- Tap the Exchange option near the top of the list.
Throughout the setup screens, you will need to fill in the information below. If, at some point, you see a pop-up with the choice to Configure Manually or Sign In, tap Configure Manually.
Tap Next to navigate through the screens.
your Email address: (usually of the form "firstname.lastname@example.org")
your Password: your UTORid password
Domain: Leave blank
Username: (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form "email@example.com"
- Once the iPhone has confirmed connectivity with the Exchange server, you will be asked which type of folders to synchronize. By default Email, Contacts, and Calendars are selected. Tap Save.
- When you have completed the setup process, your mail and other selected options will begin syncing.
Having problems? Contact the Information Commons Help Desk, 1st floor, Robarts Library (416 978-4357, firstname.lastname@example.org).