Microsoft 365 ProPlus for Mac includes:
You can also get Skype for Business as a separate download from the Install Options section.
To download and install the software
- Log into UTmail+ via a web browser.
- Click your user icon and choose My account.
- In the Overview tab, click Manage in the Office apps block.
- Click Install Office in the next screen. You may be required to allow the software to be downloaded.
- You will be prompted to save the Microsoft Office Installer file. It will be saved to your Downloads folder.
- Open the .pkg file to start the installation.
- Click Continue in each screen to progress through the installation options.
- Read the License Agreement and click Agree.
- At the Installation Type screen, click Install.
- At the security prompt, enter your Macintosh's password and click Install Software to continue.
- When it's finished, click Close.
- Word will autolaunch. Click Get Started.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your U of T email address and click Next.
- You will see the Weblogin screen. Type your UTORid and password and click Log in.
- Office will activate and you will see a screen where you can choose how Office will look. Click Continue.
- Click Start Using Word.
Note: When launching another Office app for the first time, you will see a window requesting to use your "Microsoft Identity" information. Click Always Allow.