Microsoft 365 ProPlus for Windows includes:
- Skype for Business
- OneDrive for Business
Note: Your installation might differ slightly from instructions shown below depending on your operating system and computer login account. Contact the Help Desk if you have any questions.
- Log into UTmail+ via a web browser.
- Click your user icon and choose My account..
- In the Overview tab, click Manage in the Office apps block.
- Click Install Office in the next screen. You may be required to allow the software to be downloaded.
- If you see the Save window, choose a location and click Save File to save the .exe setup file.
- Double-click the .exe file to begin the installation. In the security screen, click Yes to continue with the installation.
- A Microsoft Office progress screen will appear. Once it finishes, click Close.
- Open one of the newly installed apps, such as Word. Upon launch you will be prompted to allow updates to be automatically installed. Click Accept to continue.
- You will see the Sign in screen, or, if it does not appear automatically, click Sign in in the upper right corner and the Sign in screen will appear. Enter your U of T email address and click Next.
- You will be redirected to the University of Toronto Weblogin page. Enter your UTORid and password and click Log in.
- Office will complete activation, after which you can use the software.