To configure Outlook on a Mac for UTmail+, you will first create a new profile, then add settings for that profile:
- Quit Outlook if you have it open.
- Open the Applications folder on your Mac and find Microsoft Outlook.
- Hold down the Control key while clicking on the application and select Show Package Contents from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Open Contents, then open the Shared Support folder.
- Double-click Outlook Profile Manager to launch it.
- Click the + sign to add a new profile. Type in a name for it, then click on the gear icon and choose Set as default.
- Quit Profile Manager and relaunch Outlook. You may have to go through some welcome screens. If you don't see the Set up Your Email screen, go to Tools > Accounts and click Add Email Account.
- In the Set Up Your Email screen, enter your email address and click Continue.
- You will see the Weblogin screen. Enter your UTORid and password and click Log in.
- You may see a window requesting account information. Enter your password and click OK.
- You will see a message about being redirected to the exchange server. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- You will see an account setup confirmation. Click Done.
- Outlook has now been configured, and it should start synchronizing your email messages and calendar. Depending on the volume of messages, this may take a while.