Depending on the version of iOS you are running, your device might have slightly different labels and screens from those described below.
- From the Home screen, choose Settings, then Passwords & Accounts, then Add Account.
- Tap the Exchange option near the top of the list.
- Throughout the setup screens, you will need to fill in the information below. If, at some point, you see a pop-up with the choice to Configure Manually or Sign In, tap Configure Manually.
- Tap Next to navigate through the screens. When prompted enter the following information:
- Once the iPhone has confirmed connectivity with the server, you will be asked which type of folders to synchronize. By default Email, Contacts, and Calendars are selected. Tap Save.
- When you have completed the setup process, your mail and other selected options will begin syncing.
Having problems? Contact the Information Commons Help Desk, 1st floor, Robarts Library (416 978-4357, firstname.lastname@example.org).