AVOID COSTLY PRINTING MISTAKES – YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR WHAT YOU PRINT.
- Take advantage of the application's PRINT PREVIEW option to verify your document's appearance and the number of pages
- Consider printing test pages or printing long documents in smaller sections
- Make sure you are printing the correct document!
- Your card is debited as soon as you release the job to the printer – if you released the wrong document, there is no way to stop it from printing and debiting your card
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you release one job at a time
- If you submit a document for printing and later change your mind, just leave it in the print queue – any document left in the print queue will be deleted after 2 hours
- PDF documents are pre-rendered, so their appearance cannot be modified or resized – attempts to modify the way the document prints from the printer dialog box will likely result in printing errors for which you will not receive a refund
If you experience difficulty with the printers – jammed paper; no paper; problems with the TCard, library card, or photocopy card; printing procedures – contact the appropriate library staff. If you are at Robarts Library, the Information Commons Help Desk is on the 1st floor.
–Last updated January 31, 2022