The Cisco AnyConnect Client must be installed before using UTORvpn on windows.
- Download the Windows Client file from https://isops.noc.utoronto.ca/download/. You must have a valid UTORid and be eligible for the service.
- Run the installer file, and accept the license agreement.
- You will need to be an administrator on your computer to finish installing the client. If you are on a managed workstation, contact your IT support to have them deploy the AnyConnect client.
Start the AnyConnect and connect to UTORvpn.
- Open the AnyConnect Client.
- Enter or select general.vpn.utoronto.ca and click Connect.
- An authentication window will open for the group “utorvpn”. Enter your UTORid and Password. Click OK.
- Your computer will now notify you that it is connected to the VPN.