Note: these instructions are specifically for Ubuntu. Not all Linux distributions have the same setup options
- Click Activities in the top right hand corner to bring up the search menu. Alternatively click the super key on the keyboard (Windows Key or Command on an Apple workstation).
- Search for wireless and click Wi-Fi. If you have an older version of Ubuntu, search for network and open the Network folder.
- Click the UofT Wi-fi network.
- Use the following settings to configure the network
- Wi-Fi security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Checkmark No CA certificate is required
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: UTORid
- Password: UTORid password