Outlook for Windows
- In the message, click the Options tab.
- In the More Options group, click Delay Delivery.
- Under Delivery options, check the box for Do not deliver before, and select a date and time.
- After you click Send, the message remains in the Outbox folder until the delivery time.
Outlook for Mac
- Address and compose your message.
- Click on the arrow beside the Send icon and choose Send Later.
- Set the date and time for the message to be sent. Click Send. It will remain in your Outbox until the selected time.
Outlook on the web
This feature is not available in OWA.