Note: Labels for fields and buttons, and how screens are organized may differ slightly from device to device,
- Go to Settings, and choose Wi-Fi.
- Turn Wi-Fi on if it is not already.
- You should now see a list of available wireless networks. Tap UofT.
- In the next screen, choose WPA/PA2/WPA3-Enterprise under the Security option.
- Make sure the next screen has the folllowing settings:
- For EAP method, it should be PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, it should be MSCHAPV2
- For CA certificate choose Use system certificate
- For Domain, type radius.wireless.utoronto.ca
- In Identity, type your UTORid
- In Password, type your password
- Under Privacy, select Use device MAC. Click Save.
If you are still having issues connecting, please see the article about verifying your UTORid.