Newsletters from University of Toronto Libraries
- Noteworthy: News from the University of Toronto Libraries
- Dentistry Library (Harry R. Abbott) Newsletter
- East Asian Library Newsletter
- FOREWORD: Newsletter of the University of Toronto Mississauga Library
- Gerstein News
- The Halcyon: The Newsletter of the Friends of The Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library
- OISE Library News
- PJRC Update: The PJRC Update reports on donors, new library programs, significant acquisitions, exhibits, and technological initiatives in Slavic and East European studies.
Newsletters from affiliated library organizations
- OCUL Quarterly Newsletter OCUL is the acroynoym for the Ontario Council of University Library, a consortium of Ontario’s 21 university libraries. OCUL's strength lies in their commitment to work together to maximize collective expertise and resources in order to enhance information services in Ontario and beyond through collective purchasing and shared digital information infrastructure, collaborative planning, advocacy, assessment, research, partnerships, communications, and professional development.