RefWorks organizes your documents, creates instant citations, and generates bibliographies.
ProQuest Flow is a next generation cloud-based research management and collaboration solution that helps researchers better manage citations and full-text documents.
Starting in mid-2016 current Refworks users can migrate from Refworks to ProQuest Flow. By 2019, all RefWorks users must change over to ProQuest Flow.
RefWorks now hosted in the United States
All University of Toronto RefWorks accounts were migrated from the Scholars Portal Canadian server to the RefWorks US server in July. Your references, folders, attachments, and shares are intact on the new server.
How the change affects you:
- Please update your RefWorks bookmarks to the new URL.
- If you use Write-N-Cite (now called ProQuest for Word), please reinstall it using the installation instructions.
- Existing accounts do not need to use a group code to log into RefWorks.
- New accounts do require the group code (available here) to create a new RefWorks account.
- Your RefWorks account name may have been changed, if necessary to make it unique on the new server. If so, you have been sent an email notification, and you can customize your new account name.
- You now have access to a new RefWorks service, Flow.