Quiet study spaces are peppered throughout the University of Toronto's 44 libraries. Your best bets are
- Gerstein Science Information Centre - Morrison Pavilion and the Heritage Reading Room
- Robarts Library - Stacks floors
- UC Library Reading Room
We asked our Twitter followers about their favourite quiet study spaces. Here's what they said:
- the fireplace or rhodes rooms in @GrahamLibrary are some of our favourites!!
- Earth Sciences library.second floor in the individual study areas!
- 12th floor [Robarts] :) nice and quite :)
- We don't want to tell [or] others will nab our favourite quiet corners!