The cash to card machine took my money and did not add it to my TCard. How do I get a refund?

To report money that has been lost in a cash to card machine, please fill out and submit an cash to card claim form.  This form applies to the following libraries:                                                                                                                                               

  • Robarts Library: You can also go to the Information Desk on the first floor for immediate assistance except on weekend evenings.
  • Gerstein Science Information Centre
  • Noranda Earth Sciences Library
  • Cheng Yu Tung East Asian Library,
  • Engineering and Computer Science Library
  • Mathematical Sciences Library
  • OISE Library

If you have problems with a machine in another library, please contact that library directly.

Staff Login

See other FAQs about: 

Can't find what you're looking for?  Contact us.