Documents can be submitted in the following file formats: JPG, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX
- Files must be less than 2 MB.
- Allowed file types: jpg jpeg txt pdf doc docx ppt pptx xls xlsx.
- The University of Toronto Libraries cannot provide security for exhibits at any time.
- The Libraries accept no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibits at any time while in the Libraries or while being shipped to or from the Libraries.
- The individuals named on this form are responsible for leaving the exhibit space in good order. They are also responsible for repairs and all damages caused by them or their employees, volunteers, agents, or invitees to any premises, equipment, furnishings or facilities of hte UofT Libraries; reasonable wear and tear excepted.
- Please refer to the Robarts Library Exhibit Policy for criteria upon which proposals will be considered.
All communications relating to exhibit applications and further plans after approval, should be directed to Jack Leong, Chair, International and Community Outreach Committee (email@example.com).