Your instructor can place your assigned course materials online through the Library Course Reserves module or within a course page in Quercus (or other learning management environments). These materials can include articles, books, web links, and media resources.
To find out if your readings are available in the Library Course Reserves module:
- Visit https://cr.library.utoronto.ca
- The courses you are enrolled in will be listed. Select the class you are interested in to launch your course reading list.
Trouble accessing your online course readings? Fill out this form.
Don’t see any readings listed here? Check your syllabus or speak with your instructor to see where your assigned course readings are located. They may be available in your course page on Quercus or located in a Short Term Loan area at a library.
More information about accessing online course reserves in Quercus is coming soon
- Your course is listed with a number of items and a message informs you that you are not registered in the course (please confirm you are registered on ACORN)
- You lose access during the semester to the course readings you could previously view
- You cannot access course readings for a course in which you are registered
- A particular course reading has a broken link or is incorrect
You will need to provide your UTORid, email, the course code and course section. If you are having trouble identifying your UTORid, please click here for assistance.