- Connect to the UofT wireless network with your laptop or mobile device.
- Find an available library computer and log on with your UTORid.
- Borrow a laptop or other device.
Not a current University of Toronto student, faculty, and staff member?
- Eduroam wireless network is available for faculty, staff, and students from other universities
- LIRA computers allow visitors and alumni to access the internet and U of T online resources
When you use licensed University of Toronto resources like online journals, articles, ebooks, and databases off campus you'll be asked to log in with your UTORid and password or your library barcode and PIN. More information about off campus library access.