The Library Student Job Site includes student jobs available within the University of Toronto Libraries at the St. George Campus. These jobs are covered by the CUPE 1230 Student Casual Collective Agreement.
The online library student job site allows you to
- Create a personal profile and upload resumes (PDF only)
- Apply for University of Toronto Libraries student positions
- Review and update your current applications
The University of Toronto Libraries thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Access and Information Services
- Advancement Office
- Eberhard Zeidler Library (Architecture, Landscape, and Design)
- Bora Laskin Law Library
- Collection Development
- Dentistry Library (Harry R Abbott)
- Earth Sciences Library (Noranda)
- Cheng Yu Tung (East Asian Library)
- Engineering & Computer Science Library
- Faculty and Student Engagement
- Gerstein Science Information Centre
- Information Commons
- Library Information Technology Services
- Mathematical Sciences Library
- Materials Processing
- MILT Harris Library (Business)
- Music Library
- Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library
- Robarts Research Library (all departments)
- OISE Library
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Office
- Scholars Portal
- Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library
- UofT Archives & Records Management Services (UTARMS)
To apply for positions in other libraries you should check with those libraries directly.
Looking for more work opportunities on campus? Register with the Career Centre.