Library Council, University of Toronto Libraries
So Near and Yet So Far: Reaching out to the Patron at a Distance
Appendix A: Terms of Reference
- To consult widely, reviewing and evaluating existing information and reference services and delivery offered at a distance by University of Toronto libraries.
- To gather information concerning users' present and projected needs for services at
a distance and prioritize them.
- To review and evaluate data from the UTLive pilot project.
- In light of the priorities from #2 and the outcome of #3, to consider related issues,
Level and number of staff required
Hours of service
- To report to Library Council at the September 1999 meeting recommending policies and practices related to reference and information services offered at a distance.
Back to: Library Council Home
[ Report Table of Contents ]