University of Toronto Central Library System
Library Council Memorandum no. 24:
Sub-committee on Committees, June 8, 1998
To: Library Council Members|
From: M. Lee, Chair, Library Council
Re: Sub-committee on Committees
I. This is a sub-committee of Library Council's Steering Committee
Four members of the Steering Committee appointed by the Chair, with
the following representation:
Senior Staff, 1|
Administrative Staff, 1
Union Staff, 1
Members shall serve one-year terms with reappointment possible. A
chair will be appointed each year by the Chair of the Steering
Committee, who will consult as appropriate.
III. Terms of Reference
- To propose membership and terms of reference for all
committees and task forces required by Library Council.
- To monitor the progress of such committees and task
forces as appropriate.
- To review existing committees on a regular basis, proposing
modifications in membership and terms of reference when necessary,
and proposing the dissolution of any committees no longer needed.
- To ensure that information regarding the membership and terms of
reference of such committees and task forces is made publicly
- To report to Library Council as necessary and to submit an annual
report for the May meeting of Council.
Back to: Memoranda