Load your TCard or library card with funds for printing and photocopying using a cash to card machine.
- Cash in the following denominations: $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20.
- Visa, Master Card, Amex, and Interac
|Robarts||1st Floor - North Side (2 machines)|
|Robarts||1st Floor - South Side|
|Gerstein||Main Floor - Across from Short Term Loan|
|Gerstein||Main Floor - Across from Resource Sharing|
|Earth Science||Main Floor|
Visitor print/copy cards
Visitor print/copy cards are sold for $5.00 each and do not come with a pre-loaded value. Once you have purchased the card, you can add value to it at any cash to card machine.
Purchase a visitor print/copy card at all cash to card machines except Robarts Library and Gerstein Science Information Centre where there is a dedicated card dispenser on the 1st floor and main floor respectively.
- Cards are the property of the issuer.
- There is no refund on the unused amount left on the card.
- There is no refund on the purchase of a visitor card.
- U of T is not responsible for pre-paid values on lost or stolen cards.
- Pre-paid values on damaged cards will be refunded only if U of T can ascertain the value on the card prior to it being damaged.
Cash card services is governed by the university regulations set forth in official publications. Unauthorized use, alteration or duplication for fraudulent use will result in confiscation and/or disciplinary action. Any illegal use of the cards may lead to prosecution under the law.
Instructions are posted above all machines. The university is not responsible for any user error.
To report a machine problem, contact the nearest service desk or complete the cash to card inquiry form.