Use the database's link to the article
Most database provide a permanent link in the detailed information about the article. As long as "myaccess.utoronto.ca" appears in the link, it will work.
Use our "Simplelink" tool
- Find the article through Article Finder, Article Search or another database
- In the banner above the article (if one appears) click "Short URL"
- The pop-up window will provide a durable URL
Create your own
- Take the URL of the article as it appears in your browser.
- Add "http://myaccess.library.utoronto.ca/login?url=" at the beginning of your URL. It will look like this: http://myaccess.library.utoronto.ca/login?url=http://www.sciencedirect.c...
This will only work for articles that the library has access to.