Logging into the new library search system depends on your user status.
Once you are in LibrarySearch, look for the SIGN IN buttton.
Clicking on it brings you to a box with two choices.
U of T community members: Sign in with your UTORid
* Alumni & external researchers
- In the past, you signed in with your library barcode and PIN
- This has changed because of the new library system
- You will be issued a UTORid so that you can log in to request loans or access your account information.
- Email notices containing this credential will be sent to most of those eligible for this service sometime in January 2021.
- If you are not in receipt of an email about your UTORid, or have questions about the change in access, please contact the Reader Registration unit at email@example.com
- Hospital staff: Sign in with your library barcode
- The first time you sign in to the new system, you will be prompted to reset your password.
To reset your password
Click on RESET PASSWORD
- Enter your library barcode where it says User ID, or email address *associated with your account*
- You will then get a password reset email
Not sure which group you belong to?
Contact Reader Registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out