Skip to main content

How does the University support publication in Open Access journals? I would like to submit a manuscript and need to pay the fee.

We are submitting a manuscript for publication in an open access journal and need to pay an article processing charge (APC). Can I get some financial help for this from the university?

For University of Toronto affiliated authors looking to publish in an open access journal, UTL has negotiated article processing charge (APC) discounts with a number of publishers. These discounts help to reduce the financial obligations on faculty.

For more information, visit our APC discounts page.

If you have further questions, please contact


Can't find what you're looking for?  Contact us.