In January 2021, the library upgraded to a new system. Before then, you had to search for items in our collections – called the 'catalogue' – course reserves, and articles, separately.
Our new tool, LibrarySearch, searches all of these at once though a user friendly and mobile-responsive interface, and it has more functionality than the previous tool.
- It makes it easier to open article PDFs and to browse recent issues of a journal.
- It shows peer-reviewed status of articles
- More filters are available to help you refine search results, e.g., open access.
- You can choose from 7 citation styles in which to format the books and articles that you find, as well as easily export citations to applications like Zotero or Refworks.
- It also provides you with a customized experience when you log in with your UTORid.
For more information on using all the many features and functions of LibrarySearch, have a look at this guide on using the new system.