A University of Toronto TCard will give you library access for the duration of your Continuing Education course.
To get your TCard, bring the following to a TCard office:
- A permission letter from the School of Continuing Studies
- Valid, government issued photo identification (ex. passport, driver's license, citizenship card)
For online access only, please email the School of Continuing Studies at email@example.com.
Issued on or after your course's start date, you can request the permission letter:
- In person from the School of Continuing Studies Student and Instructor Services information desk located on the first floor of 158 St. George Street
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone by calling 416-978-2400
Your letter will be ready to pick-up one business day following your request.