I am a Continuing Education student. How can I get library access?

A University of Toronto TCard will give you library access for the duration of your Continuing Education course.  

To get your TCard, bring the following to a TCard office:

  • A permission letter from the School of Continuing Studies
  • Valid, government issued photo identification (ex. passport, driver's license, citizenship card)

Permission letters

Issued on or after your course's start date, you can request the permission letter:

  • In person from the School of Continuing Studies Student and Instructor Services information desk located on the first floor of 158 St. George Street
  • By email to learn@utoronto.ca 
  • By telephone by calling 416-978-2400

Your letter will be ready to pick-up one business day following your request.

See other FAQs about: 

Can't find what you're looking for?  Contact us.