Please note that the full-text pdf does not export at the same time as the citation information from a database. This will be a separate step, using EndNote's Find Full-Text feature.
Once the citations are in your EndNote library:
- Select the desired reference(s)
- Choose Find Full Text under the References tab
- EndNote will link to the U of T Libraries collections, and find and attach full text pdfs to the citation record(s), if available
Keep in mind:
- Your EndNote preferences must be correctly set up first. For instructions, please see Find Full Text in the EndNote guide
- EndNote cannot retrieve pdfs where there are multiple copies of articles through various providers. When this happens, you may need to search separately for the full-text article, save the PDF file, and and manually attach each PDF to citation records in EndNote. Here are some tips on how to find PDFs of full-text articles.
See also the full EndNote guide