Skip to main content

What do I do if I lost my TCard?

1. Report your card as stolen/lost

Report your lost card ASAP so no one can use your account. Call 416-978-7694 or visit the circulation desk of any library to do this.

2. Get a new card

Get a replacement card at the TCard Office.  Make sure you know your student number and have photo ID with you.  There's a $20 replacement fee.

Faculty and staff can also go to the Reader Registration Desk at Robarts Library.

See other FAQs about: 

Can't find what you're looking for?  Contact us.