LibrarySearch can customize your experience based on your interests and eligibility. We recommend that you sign in every time you use LibrarySearch.
Signing in grants you access to the licensed e-resources that are only available to current U of T students, faculty, and staff.
Current members of the U of T community can login with their UTORid and password. Alumni and other community borrowers* can login with the credentials provided to them.
Logging in allows you to:
- Access full-text content, e.g., articles, books, if you are current student, faculty, or staff
- See which request and access options are available to you
- Check on your loans and requests
- Renew your materials
- Save items and searches to ‘My Favourites” so you can get to them later, and from other devices.
- View your search history
- Set up alerts for newly added materials
- Pay library fines online
*Note that licensed e-content is not available to alumni and other community borrowers.