Effective July 31, 2019, Lynda.com resources are available via LinkedIn Learning. All learning records, certificates and playlists have been automatically be transferred to the new platform. Current users will have received additional information regarding migration of accounts by email.
As a student, staff, or faculty member at University of Toronto, you have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online learning resource with high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized experts. Using your UTORid to log in, you may choose from more than 1,400 online self-paced courses that cover a wide range of topics, including business, IT, software, and design. The LinkedIn Learning platform is available to any current student or employee at the university.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access LinkedIn Learning?
Direct access is available via University of Toronto Web Login to LinkedIn Learning University of Toronto Web Login to LinkedIn Learning.
What are some features of LinkedIn Learning?
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Optional integration with an existing LinkedIn Learning account
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- Access to exercises and activities to follow along as you learn
- Recommended resources based on interests
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
- Mobile app access
- Badging on LinkedIn platform
What are some example subjects I can learn on LinkedIn Learning?
There are over 1,400 video tutorials available through lynda.com. Here are some examples:
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Office365 Essential Training
- WordPress Essential Training
- Drupal Essential Training
- Master PowerPoint Designer
- Learning Excel 2019
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Photoshop Essential Training
- Project Management Foundations
- Structuring an Effective Presentation
- Leadership - Practical Skills
Where can I get support?
For support in use of this resource please visit the LinkedIn Learning Help Site.