Scifinder Scholar's coverage begins from 1907 onwards
There are unique requirements for connecting, please read the following information.
Access procedure to the web version (before you connect):
- You must register individually via the SciFinder Scholar registration page from a computer on campus with a valid U of T IP address or using VPN.
- You will also need an email address within the "utoronto.ca" domain in order to complete the registration
- Training information and demonstrations are also available on/from the registration page
Once you are registered:
- You can log on from any computer from the Scifinder Scholar login page
- If you are off campus, you will be asked to enter your UTORid and password to authenticate yourself
For help using this resource or on any of this information, please contact the Chemistry Librarian:
Madeline Gerbig (416) 978-3587