A premier resource for comprehensive data on the global capital markets and proprietary research and insights.
- Connect to the resource and click on "Create an Account"
- You must register for an account using a utoronto.ca email address (mail.utoronto.ca or rotman.utoronto.ca, etc.)
- Do not use your UTORid or password to register
- You'll receive an email notification to verify your email address
- After you've registered, click the "Log in" button each time you want to access PitchBook
If you already have an account and are denied login, your account may have expired. Please create a new account using your same University of Toronto email and your account will be reinstated.
Limitations on academic accounts
- Exporting and printing is limited to 10 daily/25 monthly rows of company, deal, or fund data and 10 daily/25 monthly rows of people data per user
- One tabled search result of company, deal or fund entities exported into Excel, regardless of columns, represents one download
- Users must sign up for their own account, which cannot be shared, and expires each year on April 30th. Only current students, faculty, and librarians may have accounts.
Contact information for Help
- Holly Inglis, Public Services Librarian, Milt Harris Library
- Sean Forbes, Library Director, Milt Harris Library
University of Toronto Mississauga campus (UTM)
University of Toronto Scarborough campus (UTSC)