ProQuest RefWorks is a next generation cloud-based research management and collaboration solution that helps researchers better manage citations and full-text documents.
Legacy RefWorks users should migrate to the new ProQuest RefWorks platform. Changes on the new RefWorks platform may affect you:
- Please update your RefWorks bookmarks to the new URL.
- If you use Write-N-Cite (now called ProQuest for Word), please reinstall it using the installation instructions.
- Existing accounts do not need to use a group code to log into RefWorks.
- New accounts do require the group code (available here) to create a new RefWorks account.
- Your RefWorks account name may have been changed, if necessary to make it unique on the new server. If so, you have been sent an email notification, and you can customize your new account name.