Building & Grounds, FAQ

Where do I report issues involving temperature, heating, or cooling?
Contact Jason Carmichael, Operations & Building Services Officer (Cell Phone: 416-576-4904)

What services are provided by Facilities and Services?
You can find a list of services provided by Facilities and Services by visiting their website.

Who do I contact about snow removal?
Snow removal for the libraries is arranged and performed by Facilities & Services staff. For non-urgent requests contact Ikee Gibson by email or telephone: 416-978-1396.
For additional information, see the Facility & Services Snow Removal Policy.

Who do I call if there my telephone handset is not working?
Contact Telecommunication directly at (416) 978-2000


Staff Login