The bookable clubs tables at Robarts Library are currently unavailable due to the need for physical distancing in library spaces.
There are two tables on the second floor of Robarts Library which may be booked by student groups registered with the University.
Groups must abide by the following guidelines:
- The tables are reserved for student groups. Only student groups recognized by the University of Toronto may book one of the two tables on the second floor of Robarts Library.
- Groups with table bookings will abide by the Library’s Code of Conduct.
- Selling or distributing food is not permitted.
- Banners, posters or other materials may not be attached with adhesive to the table, wall or columns.
- Groups will need to bring their own office supplies (e.g., tape, scissors, staplers, etc).
- General safety rules and fire regulations must be observed:
- Do not impede the flow of foot traffic through the adjacent area.
- Keep doors and pathways clear of obstruction.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum so as not to be disruptive of students studying in the area.
- Students staffing the booked tables are not permitted to approach or disrupt library users in the area.
- Groups may book the tables for up to three days per month. Two of these days may be consecutive if space is available. A new booking request must be submitted each month in order to ensure fair distribution of bookings.
The library reserves the right to cancel reservations if the above conditions are not met, for safety reasons, and/or fire code violations.