Connect to Renaissance Electronic Texts (RET)
A series of old-spelling, SGML-encoded editions of early individual copies of English Renaissance books and manuscripts, and of plain transcriptions of such works, published on the World Wide Web as a free resource for students of the period.
- The Elizabethan Homilies 1623. Ed. Ian Lancashire. RET Editions 1.2. 1994, 1997.
- Edmund Coote. The English School-maister. Ed. Ian Lancashire, co-edited by Linda Hutjens, Brent Nelson, Robert Whalen, and Tanya Wood. RET Editions 2.1. 1997.
- SHAKE-SPEARES SONNETS. Ed. Hardy M. Cook and Ian Lancashire. RET Editions 3.1. 1998.
- Robert Cawdrey. A Table Alphabetical of Hard Usual English Words. Ed. Raymond Siemens. RET 1.1. 1994.
- George Cavendish. The Life and Death of Cardinal Wolsey. Ed. Richard S. Sylvester. Early English Text Society No. 243 (London: Oxford University Press, 1959). Copytext: British Library Egerton 2402. Electronic transcription by Ian Lancashire, assisted by Robert Whalen. RET Texts 2.1.