Email John Corbin with the following information:
- Your name
- Your university recognized and affiliated group's name
- The date you would like to reserve the table
- The purpose of the reservation
- Confirmation that you have read and will abide by the guidelines below
Guidelines for reserving the second floor tables
- Only recognized and affiliated groups from the University can book one of the two tables on the Porticos of Robarts Library.
- The group will abide by the Library’s Code of Conduct (please pick up a print copy when you first arrive).
- Selling or distributing food is not permitted.
- Banners or the like can be attached on the table only and not on any wall or columns.
- Come equipped with your own office supplies (e.g., tape, scissors, staplers, etc)
- General safety rules and fire regulations have to be observed
- Keep the patron traffic unimpeded
- Keep doors and pathways clear of obstruction
- Keep the noise down so as not to be disruptive
- Students staffing the booked tables are not permitted to approach or disrupt library users in the area.
- Reservation options:
- Booking no more than three days at any time
- Booking times are within each month
The library reserves the right to cancel reservations if the above conditions are not met and for safety reasons and / or fire code violations.