We can help meet your teaching goals and students’ learning needs.
Your liaison librarian can help you with
- Making course readings available on course reserve or in the Portal
- Checking your syllabus for copyright compliance
- Teaching your students the information skills they’ll need for your course. This can take the form of
- Customizing the default library resources page in your Portal course
- Ensuring that the library’s collection has the right resources to support your assignments
- Time-saving tips for instructors from the Library
- Instructor’s checklist for requesting a librarian visit
Professor Lori Loeb talks about working with a librarian.
Professor Emeritus Michael Stein talks about the benefits of working with a librarian.