We are your partners in research excellence at the University of Toronto. As researchers ourselves, we can work with you at all stages of your research lifecycle.
Your liaison librarian can help you with:
- Acquiring items for the library’s collection
- Negotiating your rights as an author with your publishers
- Preserving and disseminating your research outputs, and data
- Complying with funding agencies' open access requirements
- Determining the impact of your publications
- Preparing to visit other university libraries
- Developing, designing, and hosting your online research projects
New! We recently acquired Covidence to make screening your systematic and scoping review projects easier.