Try these steps first:
- Look for the 'Library Course Reserves' app in your Quercus course navigation OR
- Visit https://cr.library.utoronto.ca and login with your UTORID. The courses you are enrolled in will be listed. Select the class you are interested in to launch your course reading list.
Are your readings available in the Library Course Reserves app and you can't access them? Fill out this form
Don’t see any readings listed here? Check your syllabus or speak with your instructor to see where your assigned course readings are located. They may be available in your course page on Quercus or located in a Short Term Loan area at a library.
I'm an instructor using the Library Course Reserves app. I can't access readings and/or my students are reporting access issues
Add the Library Course Reserves app to your Quercus course navigation by following these simple steps: http://uoft.me/quercus-course-reserves. This is the preferred access method.
Still having access issues? Fill out this form
- Your course is listed with a number of items and a message informs you that you are not registered in the course (please confirm you are registered on ACORN)
- You lose access during the semester to the course readings you could previously view
- You cannot access course readings for a course in which you are registered
- A particular course reading has a broken link or is incorrect
You will need to provide your UTORid, email, the course code and course section. If you are having trouble identifying your UTORid, please click here for assistance.