During this time the library is open 24 hours a day from Sunday night to Thursday evening during the fall and winter terms for currently enrolled U of T students, staff, and faculty only
For your safety and security, you will need to show a valid TCard to enter or remain in the building during the extended hours. There are no extended hours during the summer term (May-August).
What is open:
- Floors 1-3 including the reading rooms
- 1st floor building entrance at the corner of St. George and Harbord Streets
- 1st floor computers in the Information Commons. Find an available computer
- 2nd floor food court area including vending machines
- 3rd floor is not open between the 7:30 am and 8:30 am
Fall period (September 15-December 19, 2019)
- The extended study hours service is open.
December holiday period (December 21, 2019-January 4, 2020)
- The extended study hours service is closed.
Winter period (January 5-April 29, 2020)
- The extended study hours service is open and ends on April 20, 2020.
Times of extended hours service:
- Sundays: 10:00 pm to 8:30 am
- Mondays to Thursdays: 11:00 pm to 8:30 am
- Fridays: no extended hours
- Saturdays: no extended hours