NOTE: new accessibility entrance to Gerstein as of January 2, 2023 information below.
We support all aspects of research, teaching, and learning for the students, faculty, and researchers in the science and health science community.
- Primarily material on the sciences, including the health sciences, medicine, physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Print collection of 500,000 books and 1,200 journal subscriptions
- Access to over 100,000 online journals and books
- More about our collections, including our Palomar Astronomy Collection
How to access
As of January 2, 2023. Gerstein Accessible Entrance is temporarily impacted by the Landmark Project. Please refer to interactive Campus Map and Building Access Notices websites for:
- Other Accessible Buildings on St. George Campus
- Updates on disruptions to building access