105 St. George Street 5th Floor, Room 5005
About the library
The BIC primarily circulating print collection covers a wide range of business subjects (accounting, including standard & guidelines; business & economics; corporate directories & rankings; and management including handbooks & guides).
- 5,000+ books
- 500 journal and periodical titles, includes 200+ active subscriptions
- 100 active reference serials (directories)
- Newspapers: Barron's, Financial Times of London, Globe & Mail, National Post, Toronto Star, and the Wall Street Journal
UofT faculty, staff and students have access to the BIC's electronic resources, including core business and finance databases linked from the BIC's homepage. Faculty, staff and students also have access to unique e-resources available only on BIC workstations using your UTOR ID, including:
- CEIC (China) Data (BIC workstation 1);
- DBRS (Dominion Bond Rating Service);
- Intercorporate ownership (Workstation #1); CD-ROM 2001-2008;
- Scott's Canadian business directories (all BIC workstations);
- SDC Mergers and Acquisitions (BIC workstation #1);
- Financial Performance Indicators (2005-2009) (Workstation #1)
Please ask at the Reference Desk for CD-ROM products.
Specialized Subject Collections
- Career (CC) collection (3-day loan)
- Rotman Speaker series
- Michael Bliss (Canadian Business History) NON-CIRCULATING
- Rotman PhD dissertations NON-CIRCULATING
Statistics Canada's business-related publications NON-CIRCULATING
Material in the BIC collection can be located through the University of Toronto Library Catalogue.
How to access
Rotman Business Information Centre (BIC) is closed on weekdays after 9 pm and weekends to non-MBA students and members of the public. There are no study rooms in the BIC.
Following special collections do not circulate:
- Michael Bliss (Canadian Business History)
- Periodicals & Newspapers
- Rotman PhD dissertations
- Statistics Canada's business-related publications