John P. Robarts Library 130 St. George Street
Librarians and staff in the Teaching & Engagement Unit work with colleagues across the libraries and faculty across the university to support and enhance information literacy instruction and student engagement, including:
- Active and accessible student-centered teaching, both in-person and online
- Undergraduate research, through the Personal Librarian Program and library research awards
- Assignment design strategies
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Professional development programming to foster a community of teaching practice in the library
The unit also works closely with the Centre for Teaching Support & Innovation (CTSI) and Student Life to collaborate on faculty teaching and student engagement related institutional goals and priorities.