Facilities and building inquiries:
Facilities Request Forms can be submitted on-line through the Staff Intranet.
Building inquiries or issues can be directed as follows:
- For non-emergency inquiries, contact: Jason Carmichael, Operations & Building Services Officer (416-978-1396)
- For URGENT requests, please call 416-978-3000
- Telephone Requests & Repairs
- University of Toronto Property Management
- University of Toronto Caretaking Services
Our collection focuses on criminology, criminal justice, deviant behaviour, corrections and penology, and policing and law enforcement
Our collection is primarily composed of chemistry books and journals, some of which are also available in Gerstein Science Information Centre or elsewhere. We also collect Chemistry MSc and PhD theses from 1986 plus selected older theses.
The Collection Development Department is responsible for selecting material in all formats for locations in the University of Toronto's central library system and some local campus libraries.
The Communication Office is responsible for news, social media, internal communications and Noteworthy. Contact Larysa Woloszansky, Director of Communications. firstname.lastname@example.org 416-978-1757